There is nothing like the simple pleasure of taking a warm bath. The cares of the day melt away, along with any aches and pains you may be suffering from. A bath is something many of us take for granted, but unfortunately for many seniors or those with mobility issues, taking a bath in a traditional tub is something they can no longer do on their own. Over 13 million seniors will suffer a fall this year, with most happening in the bathroom.
We believe that mobility issues should not stop you or your loved ones from taking a bath, on your own, in the privacy of your own home. Since 1982, Community Builders of Tulsa/Oklahoma City have been giving those with mobility issues back their bathing independence.
Our Jacuzzi walk in tub is like no other! It’s a simple, affordable solution that combines safety with revitalizing hydrotherapy while protecting your independence. You’ve known Jacuzzi for decades as the company that perfected hydrotherapy with their famous hot tubs. Now, we’ve combined their pain-relieving, rejuvenating technology with the safety you need.
Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub Features:
- Equipped with Jacuzzi technology
- Our product is superior to any on the market because we put safety first.
- A precision-close double-sealed door, new magnetic latching system that locks out leaks/water loss.
- Integral seat in two heights (14″ or 17″), and reassuring safety features such as grab bars and slip-resistant flooring.
- Designed with a critical emphasis on personal safety. A lower threshold means you don’t have to lift your leg as high as with a conventional tub.
Our walk-in tubs give new meaning to independent living. We are proud to give those with mobility issues back their bathing independence. Everyone can now enjoy a safe bathing experience, independently in the privacy of their own bathroom.