Custom New Bathtubs with High-Value Benefits and FeaturesFrom accessible tubs to luxurious soakers, we offer new bathtubs that are built to the needs and style of your bathroom.
Oklahoma & Arkansas New BathtubsAre you tired of having an outdated, grimy bathtub taking up valuable space in your home? While the bathtub should be a beautiful and relaxing feature in your bathroom, often this is not the case. Community Builders can help you upgrade to the quality system you deserve with our state-of-the-art new bathtubs. As the first choice for new bathtub installers, we deliver only the best when it comes to customized, durable tub solutions—backed by the promise that we’re gonna save you a lot of money on the cost of your remodel!
Customized Functionality and Luxury with High-Quality New Tubs
The perfect new tubs depend on the needs, style, and layout of each individual bathroom, and Community Builders will walk you through the various options that we have available during your free, no-obligation consultation. From safety tubs to luxurious soakers, we offer products from top-rated manufacturers that include:
- Affordable and custom-built bath liners.
- Jacuzzi spa bathtubs.
- Accessible walk in tubs for safety and style.
- Wall surrounds and an extensive selection of accessories.
New Tub Installers Offering Fast, Professional Installation Services
Whether you live in Oklahoma or Arkansas, you can rely on the experienced team of new tub installers at Community Builders to provide the highest level of customer support in the region with your bath renovation. Since 1982, we have been transforming homes with fast, one-day installations and luxurious new bathtubs that come with a host of premier benefits:
- Low-maintenance upkeep with Silver Shield™ antimicrobial technology
- Guaranteed durability and resistance to cracking and fading
- Professional service from a factory-trained and certified team of installers
- Flexible financing offers to fit your bathroom remodeling budget
- Your choice of a wide range of styles, colors, patterns, textures, and finishes