COMMUNITY BUILDERS IS SPONSORING A $25,000 HOME MAKEOVER!Enter Today For a Chance To Transform Your Home This Summer!
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A $25,000 HOME MAKEOVER
COMMUNITY BUILDERS, INC.
- Choice of any combination of Windows, Siding, Metal Roof, Bath, Shower, or Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub, Valued at $25,000
- $5,000 Cash, in the form of a check from Community Builders Inc.
- $2,500 Cash, in the form of a check from Community Builders Inc.
1. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Community Builders Inc. (“Community Builders”). No purchase is necessary to participate in this sweepstakes, and you do not have to submit to a sales presentation. Void where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation.
2. Community Builders will award three (3) prizes at the end of the prize period. Community Builders computer shall be the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes. The odds of winning any of the three prizes will be determined by the number of participants in this Sweepstakes prior to the time of awarding the prizes. Each of the three (3) prize winners will be determined from a random drawing of all entries received during the prize period. Entries will be closed the last week of August. The random drawing will be conducted in December 13, . Limit one prize per entry. Community Builders reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate this Sweepstakes without notice at any time. The prize winners will be notified by phone call within 15 days of the drawing. Identity verification will be required. Return of the prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded.
3. You may enter this Sweepstakes by (i) calling Community Builders at 1-800-364-1510 or 918-836-5055, (ii) completing an entry form and returning it to the drop box where you obtained it or by mailing back to Community Builders at the address below, (iii) submitting an online entry at www.communitybuildersinc.com or (iiii) printing your name, your complete mailing address, and your e-mail address on a 3”x5” index card, writing the words “$25,000 HOME MAKE OVER SWEEPSTAKES” at the top, and mailing the card to Community Builders at the address below. Community Builders is not responsible for any illegible, misplaces, damaged, or late entries.
4. Sweepstakes entrants must (i) be legal residents of Oklahoma, Arkansas, Southwest Missouri or Southeast Kansas, (ii) be 21 years of age or older at time of entering Sweepstakes, and (iii) own a single-family home (iiii) planning to complete a home improvement project in the next 12 months. Employees, officers, and directors of Community Builders, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting the entry it will be at the discretion of Community Builders, Inc.
5. The three (3) prizes that will be awarded in are as follows:
- One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a home make over valued at $25,000 or cash substitute. Winner can choose from any combination of Community Builders’ products to be installed, such as: Windows, Siding, Metal Roof, Bath, Shower, or Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub.
- One (1) Prize winner will receive a $5,000 check from Community Builders Inc.
- One (1) Prize winner will receive a $2,500 check from Community Builders Inc.
To claim this prize, the winner must furnish identification and proof of residence. No transfers or substitution in prizes will be allowed except by Community Builders, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole or absolute discretion.
6. The prize winners must comply with all instructions in the prize notification correspondence, which may include the completion of an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, as well as have met all the eligibility requirements set forth within these Official Rules; otherwise will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Liability for any applicable taxes, including all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to prizes is the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service.
7. If deemed the winner and if accepting any of the three (3) prizes, the prize winners agree to participate in a video and photograph opportunities with Community Builders to memorialize the awarding of the prize. Community Builders reserves the right to (a) reproduce/distribute all photographs/video in any and all media throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law (b) alter, amend, edit, or change photographs prior to distribution and (c) use, distribute, reproduce, alter, amend and copyright photographs for purposes and advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Community Builders, its affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, consultants, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any damages that may arise out of participation in this Sweepstakes in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize. By entering into this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims, or controversies (hereafter referred to as a “Claim”) arising under or relating to this Sweepstakes, including the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision, shall be subject to binding arbitration to be determined by one arbitrator, in accordance with and pursuant to the then prevailing Consumer Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), to be held and arbitrated in the judicial district in which the entrant lives at the time of entering this Sweepstakes. An entrant agrees that he or she will not assert a Claim on behalf of, or as a member of, any group or class. The finding of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own fees and costs. This agreement to arbitrate, and any award or verdict, will be specifically enforceable under the prevailing law of any court having jurisdiction. Notice of the demand for arbitration will be filed by the party asserting the Claim with AAA. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the Claim in question has arisen, and in no event shall any such demand be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such Claim would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. Any Arbitration proceeding and any award or verdict shall remain confidential between the parties and shall not be made public.
9. For a winner’s list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope, within thirty (30) days following the prize period to Community Builders, Inc.,
Community Builders, Inc.
8220 East Skelly Drive
Tulsa, Ok 74129
including a request for the winners’ names. To stop the mailing of future sweepstakes related materials from Community Builders, Home Improvements, please send a written request to Community Builders, Inc.
10. This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its every day ordinary meaning). This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Community Builders, Inc. 8220 East Skelly Dr. Tulsa, Ok 74129